“I’m John Moser, owner of/accountant at Main Objective Ltd, a London, England-based small business accounting service, trading for the last fifteen years and dealing mainly with one- to two-person operations.
As a one-man band myself, an instinctive understanding of your situation is a given. Financial constraints can be rejected by people pursuing their commercial dreams, yet a lack of financial regulation risks letting those dreams go unchecked by harsh commercial realities.
Hopefully, I can assist you in striking an agreeable balance, in addition to handling all your compliance requirements.”
“It was my pleasure to work with John. So nice gentleman, with a five-star service! Here I just want to share with others! Recommend strongly! Thanks John for your professional services!”
2022 Accounting & Tax Charges
Budget & Cashflow Forecast
75 GBP + VAT
200 GBP + VAT
Annual Accounts/Corporation Tax Return
150 GBP + VAT (dormant)
345 GBP + VAT (trading)
Income Statement et al
200 GBP + VAT
300 GBP + VAT
SA 100 Personal Self-Assessment
150 GBP + VAT
Commercial Reporting / Consultancy*
Competitor Analysis / Per Hour
750 GBP + VAT / 50 GBP + VAT
*Accounting Processes/Website Editing/General Commercial Matters
“John is very helpful and knowledgeable regarding payroll, UK statutory filings and for general support with financial administration. His high speed of engagement and general diligence are flawless. My highest recommendations.”
You submit source data
I process these per FRS 102
We agree summary figures
Figures are formally submitted to
191 Friern Barnet Lane
Company # 03197184 registered at the address above
VAT Registration # GB 810-0644-79
ICO Data Protection Registration # ZA326675
Director: John F. Moser – BA (Hons) & Certificate in Business Accounting (CIMA)
Website Texts: John Moser (NSNL)
Website Development, Design & Maintenance: Steven Cornes (NSNL) @ Southampton Web Design
Website Photography: Enzo Peccinotti (NSNL)
- NSNL = Neurologically Sound, Numerate & Literate
- Primary Definition © 2022 John Moser (Main Objective Ltd) – free to use worldwide without licence
Commercial Publishing Services
1. Publisher’s endnote re historical publications (variously comprising Poetry, Fiction, Music, Satire & Essays):
- ‘The Main Street Journal’, #1 (JM Co-Editor), The Main Foundation; London, England, 1993.
- ‘The Main Street Journal’, #2 (JM Editor), The Main Objective Ltd; London, England, 1996.
- ‘main street journal’, #3 (JM Managing Editor), The Main Objective Ltd; London, England, 1997.
- ‘main street journal’, #4 (JM Editor), Matter Of Record; London, England, 2000.
- ‘main street journal’, #5 (JM Managing Editor), Main Objective Ltd; London, England, 2001. (03/22)
2. Stereo Analogue England – Takes On The 1970s: this magazine title’s website has now been published. (09/22)
3. Main Review England: this magazine title’s website will be published in the next couple of weeks. (19/09/22)